+ high-res version

This image is one in a series made in collaboration with The Hope Centre. Hope helps over 3,000 people every month who are homeless, hungry or living in hardship.

number 767
What Makes Me Me?  If that is the question, I might need more space.  Basically you and I are made of 90% carbon and water based liquid the other 10% would be grey matter, commonly called a brain and a transmitter, receiver device called, eyes, ears, mouth and also a sensory device called a nose.  I don’t mean to say that we are automatons or robots.  I think that if we as homo sapiens thought less enjoyed ourselves more and pleased ourselves more the world would be a better place.  And don’t forget!! if you don’t feel well, stay in bed, drink tea with sympathy and get better…
inspired by R.J. Billingham


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply